Update - 9/13/11

I wanted to put up a quick non-Random Thoughts update on what's going on regarding me.  In two weeks I'll be moving to Akron.  During the transition, I probably won't be online that much.  Once I'm settled in, I'll let people know on Facebook and Google+ (BTW, if anybody wants on Google+ I've got a lot of invites available...it's actually a pretty cool social network that'll only get better if only I could get some of my friends to join...hint hint).  As I said in the last blog I'll be staying with my folks for a while and then determine what I'll do and where I go from there.  As far as Random Thoughts goes I won't be posting another outright RT blog until probably around my birthday next year (I know...six months) but I will post updates here from time to time in the interim.  The reason for the long delay is that I still need to get some stuff in order to take my blog to the next level and I want to be realistic about how long it's going to take me to get that stuff.  The next RT will be the 100th edition and I want it to be special with the new format, look and everything set up to go from that point forward.  The sooner I get the stuff I need, the sooner the next era of DJ's Random Thoughts starts.  Before I go, with me moving out, I'm giving my couch to any one of my friends who wants it...the only thing is that if you want it you have to pick it up (I suggest U-Haul, a truck, or something along those lines)...if you want it, talk to me before I move out.

That's all for now.  Once I settle in and get everything set up in Akron I'll update more then.  Until then, take care and God Bless.

DJ