Random Thoughts #5 - the "now on Facebook" edition

Hello, all. I just had some random thoughts to share...nothing major or earth-shattering unless you count me having a Facebook account being oh-so-important to your lives....then again.... Anyway, on to my thoughts:

 -  Speaking of Facebook, I did start one up a couple of months ago. Right now it's being used for reconnect with people who graduated with me from high school (Tallmadge class of 1991), but I'm open to more. If you wanna link to me there too, cool. I'm keeping Myspace as my primary social network, but now you can find me there too.

 -  Maybe being in between job assignments isn't so bad when you're trying to deal with sunburned forearms and a sunburned nose. I'm learning that right now.

 -  Republican convention: not watching it, not gonna watch it, not really my cup of tea. Nothing substansive coming out of it and nothing I can't catch up with on news sites. I do know many honorable, sincere, and caring Republicans, but I think they are being completely disserviced by the Republican national party and current presidential administration. They deserve better than what they got for their current leadership and running ideology. Just my two cents.

 -  You remember that paid sick days ballot thing that I talked about a while ago? Well, thankfully it's coming off the ballot. I do support having them, but the way it was written...well, it was going to bomb anyway. Here's to hoping that something better comes along regarding paid sick days.

 -  You know my church spiel by now. If you need a place to go to worship, you can come to my church, Crossroads World Christian Center. Here's a website for you to find out more: http://www.crossroadswcc.org.

 -  Football season's here!!!!!

 -  I finally heard from one of my best friends from Tallmadge, Todd Clark. He's doing ok....got remarried and is going for a master's degree. I hope to keep up with him more often now, maybe even get him on here or Facebook if I can.

 -  Hope you like the new look of the blog and profile. It needed a change.

Ok, that was quicker than I thought....tune in next time when I try to jump a shark while only on one waterski....wait a minute, am I crazy? Maybe. Until next time, take care and God Bless.

DJ