ProgressOhio - Intro to me

My name is DJ and this is my new blog on ProgressOhio, My Point of View.  If you have come from my Myspace page, welcome.  This blog will represent my opinion on things happening in the world at large.  This is an introductory blog, so here's the introduction:  I am an Ohio State graduate with a B.A. in sociology and a born-again Christian.  I am a moderate who leans Democratic politically.  I have limited political experience and connections, but I have a lot of life experience, a big heart, and a normal to twisted sense of humor.  I am making this blog the base level for my political activity for now, partially because I am in the middle of a job search (if anyone has a job prospect for me, in the words of my friend Al...Holla!) and partially because I'm going into this blind with no idea where this will take me.  I am hoping it will eventually lead to a career in politics or helping others someday, but until then I'll stick with my opinion and my aforementioned normal to twisted sense of humor.  Later and God Bless.