DJ's Myspace blog entry - You turn your back for a minute...

The title is misleading a bit, so I apologize in advance. As many of you know, I grew up in a place called Tallmadge. As hard as it was for me to grow up there, it's sorta hard to forget about the people I knew along the way. That was especially true of the people in my class, those that graduated in 1991 from Tallmadge High School. I did a quick check here on Myspace just looking up former classmates and found some disturbing info. Since my HS graduation there are already four people (as far as I know) from the 1991 graduating class who have already passed away. One I knew about already, David Mullins, though I found that out years ago after seeing his obit. I discovered three more today: Tony Thompson, last year; Shawn DeLorenzo in 1997; and Dave Fouts in 1996. Honestly, that's just creepy...4 people out of a class of around 180. For me, it seemed like a lifetime ago I knew the people in my class (with a couple of exceptions) and now this info pops up and I see how much things have changed since I left. I gotta tell ya, you turn your back for a minute....

Anyway, that's all I got right now. Later and God Bless.

DJ